Finding the best commercial pest control company is largely a matter of preference. However, there are a few qualifications that are important for any pest control company to meet. Here are a few questions to ask any company you are considering for pest control.
- Make sure they are licensed. Commercial pest control companies use professional-grade pesticides that can be harmful if applied incorrectly. For your safety, you want to make sure the company you choose knows what they are doing with these toxic chemicals. Many licensed companies will also be a member of local or national pest management associations.
- Ask about their training process and experience. How long has the company been in business? What type of training do they put their technicians through before they are allowed to treat properties? You want to feel confident that the technician doing your work is knowledgeable and capable of doing their job.
- Ask about what is included in their service. If you base your decision entirely on price, you may be missing out on necessary treatments to make your pest control most effective.
- See if the company has any liability insurance. This is important, as it will ensure that the insurance will cover any damage that might occur while they are treating your property.
- Ask the company for references. It will be most helpful if those references are for the specific type of pest control you are seeking. If other customers have been satisfied with their services, then it is likely that you will be, too.
We are confident that you will be satisfied with Total Pest Solutions for your commercial pest control needs. Call us today for an estimate on your job.