Bed bugs are usually a brownish, reddish color and are no bigger than the size of an apple seed. These wingless animals like to feed on humans and can cause you to suffer from a reaction if you are bit by one. If you think you may have a bed bug control problem in your home, there are a few things you need to understand about these pesky insects.
- Bed bugs thrive in places that are dark and undisturbed, like beds and piles of clothing.
- In many cases, you can find bed bugs hiding in furniture and in places that are near a bed.
- Bed bugs often do not make an appearance when it is light outside; they are usually active only at night.
- One of the main things that bed bugs are attracted to is the warmth that human beings give off, especially when they are sleeping.
- Bed bugs have the ability to move throughout homes and various rooms within a particular building with ease.
Keep in mind that if you have a bed bug control problem in your home, there isn’t much you could have done to prevent it. Often, these bugs make their way into residences after being carried in on used furniture or luggage.
There are many different methods that you can use to take care of the bed bug control issue in your home. However, at Total Pest Solutions, we strongly recommend turning to us and letting us determine how best to go about getting rid of the bed bugs in your home.